Harverton University encourages accurate and prompt reporting of all crimes to Campus Safety Officers, professional staff members or local law enforcement. The University can assist victims in reporting crimes if they are unable to make the reports themselves.
Campus Safety is responsible for:
- Deterring crime on campus
- Distributing parking permits and student IDs
- Issuing parking tickets
- Locking and unlocking buildings
- Issuing keys
- Crowd control and parking control at events on University property
- Monitoring the alarm system
- Maintaining the “safe walk” program to walk individuals to and from their vehicles when requested
- First responding to student assistance needs
- Assisting the University with crime reporting, theft or vandalism
- Helping provide a safe and secure environment for students and employees to learn, work, and grow.